Shop online. collect in-store, in 4 easy steps
WHAT IS CLICK AND COLLECT
Pay online and collect in-store. There’s no additional cost to this service. Your order will be ready for collection from your selected store within the defined time, subject to stock availability. If there are any delays, you will be called by Solly Kramers Parkhurst to make any arrangements. You will be contacted via email and or SMS once your product is READY TO COLLECT. Please do not come to store without receiving the confirmation. So easy.
- Order before 9am:Collect your order from *12pm same day.
- Order between 9am – 11am: Collect your order from *1pm same day.
- Order between 12pm – 3pm: Collect your order by *4am same day.
Weekends and Public Holidays:
- Saturday – Order between 9am – 11am: Collect your order by *2pm same day.
- Sunday & Public Holidays: Collect from 1pm next working day
*The Click & Collect service is available 7 Days a week.
Collecting your items
- When you have ordered your items online, you will receive an email confirming your order and chosen collection options.
You will be kept informed
- Once your order has been picked and packed at Solly Kramers Parkhurst, we will send another email and SMS confirmation letting you know.
- Please do not arrive at store before we have confirmed your order is ready as it may not be available to collect.
Collection of your order
- You will need to take your order number with you when you collect your items.
- We will also ask you to present a valid photo I.D. such as a photo driving license or passport.
- You can send someone on behalf of yourself to collect, as long as they have the unique order number and they can verify your name, surname and ID number.
You didn’t collect your order
- Ordered items will be held in store for a maximum of 14 days.
- After this time, your order will be cancelled and a refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- Items can only be collected within store opening hours; these are located on our contact us page